Ceres is watching the boys play video games.
This is the current signature count for the petition to restore Net Neutrality. As you can see it has a very long way to go.
Come on people I know there are at least 64,000 of you on tumblr who haven’t signed this yet. Click here to do so
If you have already signed be sure to share the link so that the word will spread.
hey real talk for a second
the deadline for this petition is in THREE WEEKS
and it’s not even halfway to meeting the goal.
If it doesn’t meet the goal, IT’S OVER. THE PETITION IS REMOVED. THE END.
I know it might be a little annoying to take a whole two minutes out of your life to make an account and sign this, but that little annoyance pales in comparison to the fact that right now, MASSIVE CORPORATIONS NOW HAVE THE POWER TO CONTROL HOW THE INTERNET IS RUN
Please, DON’T sit back and think, “Oh, everyone else will sign it. I’ll just reblog.” No. There are literally THOUSANDS of people thinking the exact same thing. There’s a reason this post has almost 20,000 notes more than the number of signatures: It’s because people are liking and reblogging without signing it.
Don’t fall victim to the bystander effect. DO take this very, very seriously. The only requirement for signing is that you are 13 years or older. You don’t have to be a U.S. citizen to sign. So please, take the two minutes. Sign the petition. It’s the only hope we have to fix this.
Animal fun fact: Chinchillas can’t get wet. Their fur retains too much water and will start to grow mold. So they bathe by rolling around in dust.
Chinchilla fun fact: Chinchillas have around 20 hairs per follicle; unlike humans who have 2-3 hairs per follicle. Because their fur is so dense, they cannot get fleas or other parasites. The bugs will suffocate in their fur.
Chinchilla fun fact: Petting one of those awesome little guys feels like touching a motherfucking cloud.
at monash university in melbourne the women’s department had a bake sale and cupcakes were one dollar for men and eighty cents for women and seventy cents for trans* people to represent the wage gap and heaps of guys kicked off about it being sexist and that’s how i finally understood how hypocritical and ignorant men’s rights activism is
to be fair that is pretty darn sexist… why cant stuff just be EQUAL for everyone?
At just 57 minutes long, Interior. Leather Bar. is very lean, but also very effective. Filmmakers James Franco and Travis Mathews attempt to re-imagine the 40 minutes of footage that was cut from Cruising, a controversial 1980s film about a straight cop going undercover at a gay club to catch a serial killer. The footage was cut to keep the film from receiving an X rating. Interior. Leather Bar. asks the question, why, 30 years later, are we still so hung up about sex, particularly gay sex, in film? Franco thinks it’s because we’re raised in a world that teaches us that anything straying from the norm is wrong and therefore it’s instilled in our brains to always see it that way. Strip away all of his quirks and eccentricities, which I personally find adorable, but whatever, and he’s a mad genius. If anything can turn you into a believer, it’s this.
Reblog if your cramps have ever
- made you vomit
- lasted between 2-3 days
- stopped you from being able to walk or run
- made you cry
It’s not considered a viable excuse on any occasion, and I would like to know why.
SEVENS IN HARRY POTTER. SEVEN BOOKS IN THE SERIES. SEVEN HORCRUXES. SEVENS ON HIS FOREHEAD
Other sevens in Harry Potter:
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 floors of Hogwarts
- 7 galleons for a wand
- 7 positions in quidditch
- 7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 potions in task 6
- 7 Weasley children
- Ginny is the 1st Weasley girl in 7 generations.
- Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
- 7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
- 7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
- Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
- 7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
- 7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
- Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
- 7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
- Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
- Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
- Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
- 7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
- Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
- 7DADA teachers
- 7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
- 7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
- 7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Veela
- There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
- Cleansweep 7
- Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
- Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
- 7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
- Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
- 700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
- The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
- Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
- Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
- The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
- Cormac McLaggen’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
- 7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
- Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
- The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
- There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
- 7 people locked in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dean, Ron, and Griphook
HOW HAVE WE NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE!?!?!?
Guys there’s no notes on this post. We broke another post on tumblr…
JK Rowling is the greatest writer ever
7 is the number for completeness in numerology
0 notes y’all broke it again
"isn’t seven the most powerful magical number"
WE BROKE ANOTHER FUCKING POST.
JESUS CHRIST I TRIED HEARTING IT AND BOOM ‘SORRY WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL TROUBLE’ -slow claps- GOOD JOB